Samsung Appliance Repair Services
Samsung manufactures everything from thermostats to container ships.
The company sold its first refrigerator in the 70s and gained a foothold in the US appliance market in 2005. Within two decades, it was a top-selling brand.
Samsung products are known for their reliable performance, sleek design, and technical innovation. Samsung is a leader in smart home integration; soon — who knows? — your refrigerator may do your taxes or remind you to take your medications.
But the more bells and whistles a refrigerator has, the more things can go wrong. Appliances today are complex, highly computerized machines that have come a long way from the first simple iceboxes and the wringer washers built like modified tanks.
West Coast Chief technicians have worked with Samsung appliances from the beginning, are certified in Samsung appliance repair, and are ready to answer your call at a moment’s notice.
Samsung Refrigerator Repair
Some common fridge problems that may need professional repair include:
- Cooling Issues: Failure to maintain the set temperature, uneven cooling, or no cooling.
- Ice Maker Problems: Leaking, failure to make or dispense ice.
- Water Dispenser Malfunctions: Leaks, low water pressure, or faulty water flow.
- Compressor Failure: Inadequate cooling, uneven temperatures, and noisy operation may be symptoms of a faulty compressor.
- Defrost System Problems: Buildup of frost or ice in the freezer compartment, leading to temperature fluctuations.
- Door Seal and Gasket Issues: Damaged or worn-out seals, causing air leaks and reduced efficiency.
- Display or Control Panel Errors: Malfunctioning control panels, error codes, or unresponsive displays.
The average lifespan of a Samsung refrigerator varies by model and according to use and maintenance. But a well-maintained Samsung refrigerator can last between 10 to 15 years.
Samsung Dishwasher Repair
A dishwasher that doesn’t clean, runs too long, makes unusual noises, or leaks can be a headache. Call us if you notice:
- Poor Cleaning Performance: Dishes come out dirty, encrusted with food, and heavily spotted.
- Noisy Operation: Squealing, grinding, banging, humming, or vibrating sounds.
- Cycle Duration Issues: Dishwasher cycles run too long or fail to complete.
- Leaking: Water pools under the dishwasher or seeps out during operation.
- Door Latch Failure: The dishwasher door won’t close properly, preventing the cycle from starting.
- Drainage Problems: Water remains in the dishwasher after the cycle completes, pointing to a blockage or pump issue.
- Error Codes: The display shows error codes for a problem you can’t fix DIY.
The expected lifespan of a Samsung dishwasher is approximately 10 years. If your dishwasher is approaching that limit, it may be time to upgrade.
Samsung Washer Repair
Samsung washers are known for their high-efficiency, quiet operation, and innovative features. But like any machine, a Samsung washer is prone to breakdowns — some serious and potentially costly. Common problems include:
- Inadequate Water Supply: This may be due to a blocked inlet valve or an electrical issue.
- Noisy Operation: Rattling and vibrating noises may indicate a broken motor mount.
- Unbalanced Loads: The machine can’t spin if the load is off-balance; this could be due to worn suspension rods or shock absorbers.
- Leaking: Stains on the floor or wet clothes, especially near the door seal, indicate a leak in the hoses, connections, or tub.
- Overheating: This may be due to a clogged lint trap, worn pump seal, or malfunctioning water temperature sensor.
- Error Codes and Messages: Malfunctioning control boards can display error codes or a faulty “end” message.
The average lifespan of a Samsung washer is about 8 to 12 years. With regular maintenance, you can extend the lifespan of your washer by an additional 3 to 5 years.
Samsung Dryer Repair
Samsung dryers boast features like sensor drying, steam cycles, and digital displays. It sounds fantastic — until something goes wrong. Common problems we see with Samsung dryers include:
- Unusual Noises: Clanking may indicate an object trapped in the drum or a loose drum belt. It can cause significant damage if not repaired promptly.
- Inadequate Drying: This may be due to a clogged vent, a faulty thermostat, or a worn-out heating element.
- Long Cycle Times: A blocked exhaust vent or malfunctioning drum can cause long drying cycles.
- No Heat: This may be due to a blown thermal fuse or heating element.
- Overheating: Oversized loads, improper venting, and clogged lint traps are some causes of overheating.
- Error Codes and Messages: Malfunctioning control boards can display error codes or an “end” message that appears too soon.
The average lifespan of a Samsung dryer is about 10 to 15 years. With regular maintenance, you can extend the life of your dryer by an additional 5 to 10 years.
West Coast Chief technicians are licensed and certified in Samsung appliance repair and offer same-day service in metro Los Angeles.
Samsung Oven & Range Repair
Ranges are the most reliable kitchen appliances and rarely break down. But when they do, it’s a major inconvenience. Problems with Samsung ranges may include:
- Inadequate Heat: This may be due to a faulty igniter or a malfunctioning burner control switch.
- Oven Temperature Issues: A defective thermostat or sensor can cause uneven temperatures.
- Oven Door Problems: The oven door won’t close properly, preventing the cycle from starting.
- Ignition Failure: A faulty spark module may prevent gas burners from lighting.
- Uneven Baking: A faulty bake element or fan can lead to hot and cold spots in the oven.
- Error Codes: Malfunctioning control panels can display error codes for a problem you can’t fix DIY.
The average lifespan of a Samsung range is about 10 to 15 years. With regular maintenance and repairs, you can extend the life of your range by an additional 3 to 5 years.
Samsung Appliance Installation
West Coast Chief also offers professional installation and replacement services for Samsung appliances. We can help you select the right model for your home, transport and set up the appliance, test its operation, and properly dispose of any old units. We take care of everything — so you don’t have to!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to repair a Samsung appliance?
The repair duration varies by issue and the availability of replacement parts. Typically, repairs take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days.
Are your technicians trained to handle all Samsung appliance models?
Our technicians undergo extensive training to repair all Samsung appliance models, including the latest ones. They stay up-to-date on the latest Samsung technology.
Do you offer warranty coverage for repairs?
We honor manufacturer warranties and stand behind our repair services with warranty coverage. The warranty period may vary by repair type. Our customer service team can give you the details.
What if my Samsung appliance can't be repaired?
If a Samsung appliance is beyond repair or the repair cost exceeds the appliance’s value, our technicians will give you honest recommendations. They’ll help you select a suitable replacement.
How do I know if my appliance is still under warranty?
Check your purchase receipt or the original packaging for information about the warranty period. Contact the manufacturer or our customer support team for more details.
How can I contact your customer support team?
Call us at (888) 832-3599 or leave a message via our Contact Us page. Live operators are on the phones 27-7.