Commercial Appliance Repair & Service
West Coast Chief Repair services all brands and most types of commercial appliances, including:
- Commercial refrigerators and freezers.
- Coin-operated washers and dryers.
- Commercial ranges, dishwashers, and garbage disposals.
- Air conditioners, furnaces, and non-industrial HVAC components.
Our clients include large apartment complexes, small businesses, and small shopping malls.
- All estimates for AC and heating installation are free.
- All repairs come with a guarantee on labor and parts. We honor all manufacturer warranties, and will work with your insurance company.
- Call us before noon for same-day service.
- We also do ductwork repair and installation.
Imagine your restaurant, convenience store, or grocery mart without refrigeration.
- Perishables spoil.
- Customers flee.
- Your business comes to a screeching halt.
You need commercial refrigerator repair, and you need it fast.
Few things are more devastating to a fresh food business than a refrigeration breakdown. Your business grinds to a halt, and unless you find a repair service fast, you’ll be out several thousand dollars in ruined perishables.
Call us for same-day repair. If you suspect a problem is developing, call us for a preemptive maintenance inspection.
Grocery stores use glass door display units for customer access and sales and walk-in freezers for storage.
Common problems, all of which we can troubleshoot and repair, include:
- Seal and gasket splits and tears
- Ice buildup
- Incorrect temperature
- Compressor failure
- Restaurant Ranges: These have much heavier construction than home ranges and feature burners with high BTU output.
- Heavy-Duty Ranges: High-volume ranges have sturdier and bulkier construction than smaller restaurant ranges. You’ll find them in a large hotel kitchen, but not a mom-and-pop restaurant. Typically, they’re paired with a high-powered range hood for ventilation.
- Specialty Ranges: Some units have built-in griddle sections. Others have integrated salamander broilers, cheese melters, storage bases, and oven bases.
- Range Hoods: Commercial range hoods are surprisingly complex. UV, reclaiming heat pumps, and grease collection are just a few integrated technologies requiring a specialist.
- Turbo Swing Hoods
These use advanced filtration to remove fine particles and make it possible to reclaim and reuse heat rather than allowing it to escape out the flue.
- Cyclone Hoods
Centrifugal force in a gas vortex pushes particles to the outer edges of the hood, where they can be collected and removed.
- Ultra-Violet Hoods
A cyclone removes airborne contaminants, after which UV light breaks down remaining grease, fat, and oil.
First-time customers get 10% Off Labor
- Free service call with repair
- Same-day service available
- Warranty on labor, parts & new equipment
- Senior, military & student discounts available
California law stipulates that utensils be washed at 160-degrees or more to meet health codes. Obviously, this is hard to accomplish when you’re washing dishes by hand, and you may not have the sinks or staff to handwash dishes at an industrial rate.
A broken dishwasher can shut down an entire kitchen in a hotel or busy restaurant. Call us before it does.
Commercial washers and dryers are prone to malfunctions and breakdowns similar to those of home washers and dryers, only at a higher rate. Heavy use and occasional customer abuse make them prone to damage despite their sturdier construction.
Coin acceptors are a weak point, liable to jam when customers insert slugs or foreign currency. You may be able to fix some of these jams yourself. Then again, you’ll save yourself time and frustration if you call us.
Chief repairs, maintains, and installs all air conditioner models and types, apart from industrial air conditioning units.
Our client list includes apartment complexes, offices, and small businesses that receive regular, high-quality maintenance at an affordable rate.
When your office furnace fails to fire up, you can tough it out with space heaters. Never mind the grumbling from staff, who may be updating their resumes as they shiver.
A better approach would be to call us for same-day repair. We work on central forced-air furnaces, wall furnaces, even antique gravity furnaces (if you can find one in Los Angeles). Whatever your furnace type, we can fix it.
We also work on commercial HVAC systems, excluding industrial capacity systems used in the biggest structures. Typical clients include apartment complexes and smaller shopping malls. Since we also do ductwork, our HVAC services encompass everything from appliance installation, repair, and maintenance to ventilation.
Lack of regular maintenance can reduce the performance of heat pumps by as much as 25% and lead to premature component breakdown. The day may come when your heat pump fails to power up with nary a warning sign.
A heat pump is designed to keep you warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather with greater efficiency than a conventional HVAC system. If your heat pump fails to deliver, call us. It may be time for a tune-up, repair, or unit replacement.
Common problems include:
- Inadequate heat production, too much heat, and no heat at all.
- Insufficient cooling or a complete lack of cooling.
- Refrigerant flooding via the evaporator coil.
Our Rates, Warranties & Guarantees
- All estimates for AC and heating installation are free.
- We offer same-day service if you call before noon.
- We don't charge extra for late-night, weekend, and holiday appointments. Rates are identical regardless of the time of the visit.
- All technicians are professionally trained, licensed, insured, and certified. West Coast Chief Repair has been in business since 1995.
- We honor all manufacturer warranties.
- We guarantee labor for appliance repairs for 3 months minimum.
- We warranty all replacement parts for 3 months minimum from the installation date. Some manufacturers offer extended warranties of 1 year or more.
- The standard warranty for new appliances is up to 5 years, depending on the brand.
- We guarantee labor for new HVAC installation (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) for 1 year minimum. Some HVAC components may come with extended factory warranties of 10-20 years, which we honor in all cases.
West Coast Chief: Commercial Appliance Repair for All Brands & Types
West Coast Chief Repair is a full-service commercial appliance repair company. We service all brands and most types of commercial appliances, including commercial kitchen appliances, commercial laundry equipment, and commercial air conditioners, furnaces, and HVAC components.
Our clients include large apartment complexes, small to medium businesses, and shopping malls; we’ve held maintenance and service contracts with a growing number of LA-area businesses for many years now.
We’re known for our prompt service (same-day, if you call us before noon), quality service, and fair pricing. We fix your appliances fast, and we don’t gouge you.
All repairs come with a guarantee on labor and parts. We honor all manufacturer warranties and will work with your insurance company.
Commercial HVAC Service: Overview
“HVAC” stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
Commercial HVAC setups are all-in-one heating, air conditioning, and air circulation systems that automatically switch to heat or cooling, depending on the thermostat setting.
To maintain comfort, they also circulate air, even when they’re not heating or cooling it. New buildings in California, commercial and residential alike, often use HVAC systems instead of separate heating and cooling appliances.
- We repair commercial HVAC systems that are broken or working inefficiently.
- We replace HVAC appliances that are old or damaged beyond repair.
- We install new
- All estimates for HVAC installation are FREE; there’s no obligation to buy. However, we’re confident that you’ll choose Chief for your HVAC needs.
- We also do ductwork. When you call us for commercial HVAC work, we’ll do the job from start to finish.
HVAC is the ideal solution for a pleasant and energy-efficient business — an all-in-one heating, air conditioning, and filtration system connected to a network of ducts and controlled from a single thermostat or several thermostats.
Even when it’s not directly heating or cooling air, an HVAC system can circulate air to ensure that you breathe easier.
Upgrading to a Commercial HVAC System
Chief’s licensed technicians can help you choose the right brand and model of HVAC equipment for your home or business. We’ll give you a free estimate and the time you need to think it over, then install a top-quality HVAC system with the speed, courtesy, and workmanship you expect.
We also perform HVAC maintenance and tuneups and offer prompt, reliable, and affordable repairs on all commercial HVAC systems, including those installed by other companies.
Commercial HVAC Appliance Repair & Service
Most commercial HVAC appliances have a life expectancy of 10 to 15 years, and during those years, even the best systems should be serviced to remain in peak operating condition.
West Coast Chief offers a variety of commercial HVAC plans designed to fit your budget and business needs.
Customized tune-up plans cover the following:
- Check all controls
- Check electrical connections
- Check disconnect & breaker
- Check filters
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check amperage & voltage
- Inspect ducts
- Check outdoor & indoor coil
- Check blower & belt
- Lubricate motors & bearings
- Maintain filters
- Check outdoor fan motor
HVAC vs. Central Air Conditioning & Heat
“HVAC” and “central air conditioning and heating” are sometimes used interchangeably. They’re different things. A central air conditioner may be part of an HVAC system, but it’s always centrally located in the building.
You can place the appliances of a commercial HVAC system anywhere in or on the building, as long as they’re connected to the same ductwork. A central air conditioner and furnace, on the other hand, are always close to each other near the center of the business.